Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas To All Of My Followers!!






pinterest.com

google.com

google.com

beta.koa.gr

tumblr.com ( if gif isn't working just touch)

withgoodreasonradio.org

www.lisafarmerdesigns

www.lisafarmerdesigns

tumblr ( if gif isn't working just touch)

yahoo.com

google.com

tumblr

www.lisafarmerdesigns.com

cyndylou3.tumblr.com

christmas4U.tumblr

irecallthepushmorethanthefall.tumblr.com

flickr.com



thesummerporch.blogspot.com

tumblr ( if gif isn't working just touch)

thehighheeledhostess.com

curatedstyle.tumblr.com

christmas4u.tumblr

agirlsrighttodream.tumblr.com

tumblr ( if gif isn't working just touch)



flickr.com

tumblr

everettpotter.com

inbloomnewyork.com

stockings-and-snowflakes.tumblr.com

2.bp.blogspot.com

google.com











3 comments:

  1. You know my dear, I have been a believer for about 32 years. But at my age of 54 now, I think, I THINK, I am finally "getting it." Or at least, there are FRESH NEW MOMENTS of getting the feeling that I UNDERSTAND what He did....and this video said it simply, with great nouns and verbs (I am a language teacher/lover!) that said it plainly so that NO EXCUSE could be offered. Who would even want to pass up on this gift? And in light of how the world keeps showing signs of getting worse (my opinion only), can't people see that WE NEED to be saved?

    Your post is lush in celebration and rightly so. If a king were coming to my home, I would put out my best, put on the most lavish performance of dance and praise and set out the feast. Let us rejoice my dear. Thank you for coming to hear,

    IL EST NÉ....He is born.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita I am so thankful to have stumbled into deep waters and found a new friend that sees things beyond the veil. I enjoy and appreciate you so much, always looking forward to what depths your next post will take me. It is SO refreshing!! Have a delightful Christmas Eve!!!

      Delete
  2. This is really nice and I love your tumblr photos. Tumblr is now really popular that's why I want to buy tumblr followers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...