Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things To Do On A Rainy Day

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; 
It rains,and the wind is never weary; 
The vine still clings to the mouldering wall, 
But at every gust the dead leaves fall, 
And the day is dark and dreary.      Longfellow



Today it is raining and so dark and gloomy  outside. It's the kind of day that could make a girl depressed, but I am going to try and make the best of it.


Rainy days aren't so bad. There are a number of things you can do.


Cool, rainy, fall days are perfect for drinking hot chocolate. Seriously you HAVE to try this!!!!!    http://www.ohbiteit.com/2012/09/brownie-batter-hot-cocoa.html

google.com

tumblr.com


Nothing like a good book on a rainy day.


Or make some chocolate cupcakes. I love the old muffin tin.


What a day to contemplate where in the world you would like to visit.

tumblr.com

google.com

Oh yes, Paris AND chocolate.

pinterest.com

I love watching my cats look out the window on a rainy day. They seem to be lazy too.

google.com

Well I could make a big skillet of brownies. YUM

tumblr.com

Maybe some exercise.......

gliving.com

then some chocolate.

google.com

I could catch up on my crocheting.......

google.com

or do some needlepointing.

google.com

I could NEEDLEPOINT some chocolates!




Rainy days are perfect for reflection.




I am definitely reflecting on a big piece of chocolate cake!!


I guess I could go out and play in the rain




This is what I am going to do because......after all

tumblr.com

rainy days are an absolute necessity.


And should not bring on sadness and chocolate cravings.




But first...........





Click here to see the previous post!

This blog post was published by
Lisa Farmer


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Subscribe to my RSS Feed Send Me An Email