Saturday, March 17, 2012

About the Blog

As an interior designer I embrace all design styles and love the challenge of making my client's dreams come true with the one that is right for them. This blog will contain advice and tips that will benefit anyone interested in decorating their environment and the pictures will hopefully be enjoyable as well.  As an individual, I have my own personal preference, and that design style is the road I invite you to travel with me.

When I was a little girl, a “Mame” like neighbor instilled in me a love for beautiful things…a love for things with a patina or with a history.  I have always felt drawn to special objects and unusual "finds". It hasn’t ever been about money but about the feeling I have for that particular item. It actually doesn't matter if it’s precious gold or something considered "common".  What matters is it's personality, the art of it, and how it affects me.

I hope you will enjoy my decorative amusements!  Also visit my website at www.lisafarmerdesigns.com to see my portfolio.

Welcome
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Subscribe to my RSS Feed Send Me An Email