Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Candles,Lanterns And Other Eerily Beautiful Sources Of Illumination

I suppose every blog needs a SPOOKY post for HALLOWEEN........and this is about as SPOOKY as an interior design post can get!! Candles, lanterns, chandeliers, not to mention moonlight, give off a soft illumination that is so pretty and such a welcome change from bright lights and fluorescence we deal with on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy these fun CREEPY gifs and HAUNTING images of  beautiful sources of ILLUMINATION.


LET THE MUSIC SET THE STAGE














































































Some images that I use for my blog posts are my own, but most come from Pinterest and other similar sources. If I have an image that belongs to you, I will be glad to remove it at your request.



3 comments:

  1. OH I AM LOVING THIS ENTIRE BLOG POST, LISA!

    Lisa dear, first thing....I still am not getting notification of your new posts on my sidebar. You are on my blog roll, but one of your older posts from about 2 weeks ago still sits there on my list....I don't know if the problem is on my end or yours....I see I have missed many posts here....

    I love your blog. You are talented and so artistically inclined in many ways! THIS IS A FANTASTIC POST; those gifs are just perfect for this time of year!

    So sorry to have missed you; I will have to click on your link to see what you are up to if this glitch doesn't get fixed!

    Thank you for commenting on my art and my home.

    LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Anita and I am so glad you like the post, it was fun. I was having problems with my gifs not activating but Zach fixed it when he came home so I can take off the activation instructions. I will see if he can look and determine if the problem with my posts not showing up is on my end. Your home IS beautiful Anita, it fits you like a glove. Like I said, sometimes I want to change everything over to more your look, it is so calming!!! Blessings!!!

      Delete
  2. Very spooksville Lisa! Love the weird owl popping his head up. It must have taken you forever to put that together, excellent job. It really sets the tone for October:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...