Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Candles,Lanterns And Other Eerily Beautiful Sources Of Illumination

I suppose every blog needs a SPOOKY post for HALLOWEEN........and this is about as SPOOKY as an interior design post can get!! Candles, lanterns, chandeliers, not to mention moonlight, give off a soft illumination that is so pretty and such a welcome change from bright lights and fluorescence we deal with on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy these fun CREEPY gifs and HAUNTING images of  beautiful sources of ILLUMINATION.


LET THE MUSIC SET THE STAGE














































































Some images that I use for my blog posts are my own, but most come from Pinterest and other similar sources. If I have an image that belongs to you, I will be glad to remove it at your request.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Subscribe to my RSS Feed Send Me An Email