Monday, June 25, 2012

A Mad Hatter Tea Party





Play the music and enjoy the party.



The time is always right for High Tea!!


When the table is set and and scrumptious morsels abound, a tea party is ready that all you guests will be MAD about!

tumblr


Alice's tea party etiquette.


A tea party is a great way to lift your spirits if you are feeling small and insignificant!


What is a tea party without gorgeous goodies. I love this pretty pink and white tea pot filled with china inspired cake pops.

tumblr


Nothing can beat biscuits and jam! 




I love to set a table with mismatched tea cups and saucers. As long as they are well coordinated it works wonderfully and makes the table a bit more interesting.

tumblr


Well, she is off to paint the roses red !


And he is always forgetting his hat!!!


One lump or two my dear.


What a great setting for a tea party.


tumblr


Oh the burden of hosting the perfect tea party!!


Tea tastes so much better served in beautiful cups and saucers.



tumblr


This reminds me of a scene from a Jean-Honor'e Fragonard painting






Who doesn't enjoy a sip of tea?

tumblr




Another lovely spot for tea!

tumblr


And maybe a little innocent gossip...nothing malicious of course!!




Perennial favorite...the silver tea pot!

tumblr


Wouldn't you  love to have been a guest for High Tea at this table?


I do wish all my new friends could join me for tea. For now I hope you enjoy the post and please visit again!

tumblr


Visit my website at www.lisafarmerdesigns.com




Click here to see the previous post!

This blog post was published by
Lisa Farmer




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Subscribe to my RSS Feed Send Me An Email