Monday, November 5, 2012

Quite Corners And Other Secluded Places

I don't know whether it is my personality or the fact that I am an only child and have always been content to spend time alone, but my eyes tend to search out quite, secluded corners to relax in. I love to read, listen to music, pray, or just reflect and I find that a quite place, much like any of the images you see below, is the perfect oasis in a busy world. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy these wonderful images.



via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

toneontoneantiques.blogspot.com

via tumblr

jellysundae.tumblr.com

via tumblr



via Pinterest

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr

via tumblr



via tumblr

google.com




via tumblr

opheliasgarden.tumblr.com

pinterest.com

via tumblr


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Pinterest Subscribe to my RSS Feed Send Me An Email